Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bacolod, Philippines




It could really be tiring after a days work. Giving out lectures for almost 8 hours a days could be so difficult not only mentally but is absolutely physically exhausting.  After my lecture in Cebu, I went straight to Bacolod via Air Phil Express for another 8 hour lecture. 
It was my first time to ride Air Phil planes and I was shocked at first.  Why? The plane is a 30 seater plane.  I wonder at first whether it will fly or not and I guess it was one of the worst flights I've ever had.  I was so dizzy and literally having my world turning around.  I'm glad somehow that I had my accomodation in Circle Inn, Bacolod City.

It was quite  disappointing at first since their breakfast buffet only has this... Yes, pandesal, cheese, ham, egg, chorizo and hotdogs. But I said, this is still a blessing indeed! At least I get unlimited of these since its an eat all you can buffet!
 One of the pieces seen in the lobby of Circle Inn

  Circle Inn Cafe and Restaurant
Gian Christmas Tree, Circle Inn, Bacolod City


 While waiting for the review assistant, I had a chance to take a few shots with me on it.  Traveling is always fun when you love what you are doing and taking your heart in to it.
 
Follow me on Twitter: @tuesday_rn *Do you want to receive updates via email? Subscribe now by entering your email address in the subscription link!

No comments: